Bosch 500 Series 24 inch 2.2 cu. ft. Front Load High Efficiency Compact Washer White WAT28401UC
Get through laundry day faster than ever with this Bosch 2.2 cu. ft. front load washer. The compact but large capacity design is equipped to hold up to 17.6 lb. of clothes, and the expansive viewing window and lightweight door make for easy loading and unloading. Not only is it designed to clean your clothes, but it also extends their longevity.
- 24" washer has a 2.2-cubic-foot stainless steel wash basket, offering large capacity for such a compact machine. Convenient indeed when space is at a premium, it's ideal for an apartment, cottage, or many of today's smaller homes. Wash up to 17.6lb. That's up to 18 towels in one load.
- SpeedPerfect proprietary technology washes loads up to 40% faster, saving you precious time when you discover that shirt you need for work, or those perfect jeans for a night out, are still in the hamper.
- With ActiveWater Management, a three step process recognizes the load condition; the amount of water and electricity used is precisely adjusted to reduce waste and ensure accurate results. With that kind of efficiency, you save money on your utility bills, so you don't have to tighten your belt to expand your wardrobe.
- ENERGY STAR certification, with an 84kWh/yr EnerGuide rating, gives you peace of mind that you're helping reduce environmental impact.
- EcoSilence motor and direct drive system delivers quiet, efficient performance, with AVS anti-vibration to help minimize sound. A 52dBA silence level during washing means this machine generates significantly lower noise than normal conversation, so it won't interfere with yours -- or the movie you're trying to enjoy.
- 15 wash cycles give you the ability to optimize for different types of laundry, so you get the best results and extend the longevity of your clothing. This includes multiple settings for permanent press, and dedicated cycles for delicates, wool, towels, jeans, and sanitize, which heats water up to 170 degrees to kill bacteria.
- The front-load design features an expansive viewing window, so you can see at a glance what's in the wash. Plus it's stackable, which, along with its compact size, makes it a real space-saver -- it plugs directly into a matching dryer for easy installation.
|Energy Star Certified||Energy Star Certified|
|Product Dimensions (w x d x h) inch||25" x 22.31" x 33.24"|
|Product Dimension (w x d x h) inch||23.5 x 25 x 33.25|