Contest Rules & Regulations
Lastman’s Bad Boy and Maytag Appliances
Official Contest Rules
1) CONTEST PERIOD: This contest begins on Monday May 14th, 2018 at 12:01 am (ET) and closes on Monday, June 04th, 2018 at 11:59pm, the CONTEST CLOSING DATE. Closing date is subject to change at Lastman’s Bad Boy’s discretion.
2) HOW TO ENTER: any customers, who purchase Whirlpool, Amana, Maytag, KitchenAid, Major Appliances during contest period at any Bad Boy Store or online, are qualified to enter the contest. Contest Entry Form Click Here>>
IN-STORE: Once the aforementioned purchase has been completed, your salesperson will provide you with a website link to fill in your information and Sales Bill number. ALL FIELDS ARE MANDATORY.
Online: Our contest will be available on our main page BadBoy.ca – You must register on our website in order to win.
FAILURE TO FILL OUT ENTRY FORM ENTIRELY WILL RESULT IN VOIDED ENTRANT AND DISQUALIFICATION.
SUBMITTING MULTIPLE ENTRIES PER CUSTOMER WILL RESULT IN VOIDED ENTRANT AND DISQUALIFICATION.
By entering this contest, you are entering for a chance to instantly win an $2,000 Grand Prize of Maytag Laundry Pair
(MVWC465HW and YMEDC465HW, including HST & Delivery)
3) ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside as of the Contest Closing Date.
Employees of Lastman’s Bad Boy ("Sponsor"), affiliates, subsidiaries, and, representatives or agents, Contest judges and the persons with whom any of the above are domiciled, are not eligible to enter.
4) POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION:
POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION FOR GRAND PRIZE
A random draw will be made by contest judges on June 10th, 2018 at 12:00pm (ET) at Toronto, Ontario, from all eligible entries received on or before the Contest Closing Date. Before being declared a Winner, the selected Potential Winner of the Grand Prize must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid and will be required to sign a standard declaration and release form confirming compliancewith the contest Official Rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded.
The selected Potential Winner will be notified by phone call or email. If the Potential Winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at Sponsor's discretion, another Entrant may be selected.
GRAND PRIZE: The chances of being selected for the Grand Prize draw depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6) PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARVs):
There will be one (1) Maytag Laundry Pair (MVWC465HW and YMEDC465HW) valued at $1699; and HST/Delivery cost.
7) DECLARATION AND RELEASE: The Winner will be required to execute and return a Declaration and Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Entrant.
The return of the prize as undeliverable or noncompliance with the terms of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion, selection of an alternate Entrant.
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering contest, the entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, parent and related companies, licensors, licensees, and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of any prize or participation in the contest. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries or Declaration and Releases, or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or announcement of the prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the contest as contemplated by these Official Rules. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the contest, or if technical difficulties or any other factor including accident, printing, administrative, or any error of any kind compromises the integrity, administration, or conduct of the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, with consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, to modify, cancel, or suspend this contest without prior notice or obligation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a person if he/she enters the contest or tries to do so by any means contrary to these rules or which would be unfair to other entrants or where contest entries are generated by any mechanical or automated means. Entry materials that have been tampered with, reproduced, falsified, or altered are void. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
Currency is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stipulated. The prize must be accepted "as is" and may not be exchanged for an amount of money, bartered, sold, raffled, substituted, or transferred, and is non-refundable. In the event the stated prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of Lastman’s Bad Boy, a prize of equivalent nature and value will be available to be won, or Lastman’s Bad Boy, in its sole option, may award the winner the equivalent monetary value in lieu of prize. The prizes will be delivered only to the confirmed winners.
Refusal to accept the prize releases the Promotion Parties, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of all responsibility and obligations toward the winner of such prize. In no event shall Sponsor be held to award more prizes than what is mentioned in these rules or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these rules.
9) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor, and their agencies to use winners' names, cities and provinces/territories of residence and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
All information requested by and supplied by each entrant must be truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the contest in its discretion, should the entrant at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information or should the entrant be ineligible for the contest pursuant to these rules.
11) PRIVACY: Lastman’s Bad Boy respects entrants' right to privacy. Entrants' names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses are gathered for the purpose of administering this contest, conducting publicity about this contest and contacting the entrant with future offers. Once the contest has concluded, entrants may opt out to receiving any future contact through the supplied e-mail address. By entering the contest, Entrants consent to Lastman’s Bad Boy collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information for these purposes.
The Lastman’s Bad Boy Superstore name and its logo are trademarks of Bad Boy Furniture Warehouse Limited and are used with permission. © 2018 Bad Boy Furniture Warehouse Limited. All Rights Reserved.