Danby 24" 2.9 cu. ft. Electric Range in White DER244WC
You don’t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this compact electric range by Danby.
You don’t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this compact electric range by Danby. This attractive model may only be 24-inches wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four burners: one eight-inch coil element and three six-inches. This trendy appliance provides 2.9 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for smaller apartments or cottages. It boasts a spill proof easy-to-clean porcelain cooking top.
The oven temperature range is between 250°F and 500°F while the broiler can dish out 2,400 watts of power. This dependable electric range comes with push-and-turn knobs for added safety and includes two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking. A large view window with interior light allows you to keep an eye on your food while it bakes. Temperature limiting coils turn off when the pan reaches the maximum temperature in accordance with UL 858 60A. This range is ADA compliant and also offers a 18-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- Compact solution for small space living: 24″free standing electric range with a large 2.9 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Angular Control Panel & Front Knobs: front mount easy to reach, push and turn safety knobs.
- Curved Handle: one piece curved Designer handle.
- Corner piece protection feet to protect from damage.
- Large View Oven Window with Interior Light: allows you to keep an eye on your food while it bakes.
- Pyrolytic Blue Oven Interior: Pyrolytic enameled porcelain finish makes cleaning your oven as easy to clean as glass.
- ADA Compliant Range: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities.
- Perfect Cook Technology: A redesigned interior with a circular base that distributes the heat better, cooking your food more evenly.
- Powerful Even Baking: four pass bake (2,000W) and broil (2,400W) elements for maximum baking power
- Flexibility: two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Temperature limiting coils: The coil element will turn off when the pan reaches the max temperature in accordance with UL 858 60A. 1x 8" (2,400W) for quick boiling and 3 x 6" coil elements (1,250W)
|Surface Type||Coil Top|
|Oven Type||Electric Oven|
|Numbers of Elements||4|
|Left Front||6" - 1,250W|
|Left Rear||6" - 1,250W|
|Right Front||8" - 2,400W|
|Right Rear||6" - 1,250W|
|Oven Features||Single Oven|