Lastman’s Bad Boy strives to provide the best delivery system possible for our customers with our fast and efficient delivery personnel. Customers can get free delivery within our trading areas by purchasing $488+ (exact delivery charges can be seen at the checkout). If it is available Express Shipping item, it will be delivered for 5-10 business days. If it is a web exclusive or pre-order item; it will be delivered for 4-16 weeks. In addition, our customers have the option of picking up their products from any of our locations, free of cost. For further details on our deliver procedures and placements within your home please visit DELIVERY & PICK UP. Please note, you must disconnect your old appliance prior to the driver’s arrival if our appliance removal service has been requested.
Frigidaire Gallery 30 inch 4-Element Induction Cooktop in Black FGIC3066TB
The Frigidaire Gallery 30 in. Induction Cooktop offers you a whole new way to cook with four large, powerful induction elements.
The Frigidaire Gallery 30 in. Induction Cooktop offers you a whole new way to cook with four large, powerful induction elements. Get amazingly fast heat with Induction that boils water faster than a conventional electric cooktop. Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time. Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface.
- 4 powerfully efficient induction elements are more responsive than gas or electric and offer up to 3,800-Watt of power, so you can easily go from simmer to boil
- Express-Select Electronic Touch Controls are sleek in design and easily go from warm to boil with the touch of your finger
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch - making it safer and easier to clean
- Ceramic glass cooktop is sleek in style and easy to clean
- Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off
- Indicator lights illuminate when the cooking surface is hot
|Surface Type||Smooth Top Induction|
|Energy Star Certified||Energy Star Certified|