Lastman’s Bad Boy strives to provide the best delivery system possible for our customers with our fast and efficient delivery personnel. Customers can get free delivery within our trading areas by purchasing $448+ (exact delivery charges can be seen at the checkout). If the product is in stock, Bad Boy will deliver the goods within 5 days. The specific delivery date is dependent upon the shipping location and customer requests. If the product is not in stock, the estimated delivery time is 3-6 weeks (some exceptions apply). In addition, our customers have the option of picking up their products from any of our locations, free of cost. For further details on our deliver procedures and placements within your home please visit DELIVERY & PICK UP
Haier 33 in. W 16.4 cu. ft. Quad French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel HRQ16N3BGS
Haier 33 in. W 16.4 cu. ft. Quad French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel HRQ16N3BGS is rated out of 5 by 8.
Get efficient cold storage for all of your favourite foods with this 36" Haier quad-door refrigerator.
(Free Shipping Included)
OverviewGet efficient cold storage for all of your favourite foods with this 36" Haier quad-door refrigerator. It has a French-door fridge and 2-door bottom-mount freezer that combine to reduce the amount of cold air that escapes, ensuring foods aren't exposed to wide temperature changes. It has a humidity-controlled crisper drawer, Sabbath mode, and more.
- Four-door design reduces the amount of cold air that escapes when a door is opened, ensuring fresh and frozen foods aren't exposed to wide temperature variations
- French-door style with bottom-mount freezer keeps all of your fresh foods and frequently used items at a convenient height
- 16.4 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room for your favourite fresh and frozen foods
- Fridge has 2 adjustable spill-proof tempered glass shelves for flexible storage and easy cleaning for accidental spills
- High-humidity controlled crisper bins with HCS filters help maintain the freshness of your fruits and vegetables longer
- Quick-cool and quick-freeze capabilities provide extra cooling to rapidly chill refreshments, homemade desserts, and more
- Frost Free system helps prevent ice buildup, which means you don't have to set aside time to regularly defrost the freezer
- LED interior lighting makes it easy to find specific items, even ones buried behind the leftovers
- Electronic touch controls allow for easy adjustment of settings and simple operation
- Stainless steel finish hides fingerprints and smudges, and is easy to maintain
- Counter-depth design sits near-flush with your countertop for a streamlined look
- Sabbath mode allows use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
|Refrigerator Type||French Door|
|Product Dimensions||32.75" x 26.5" x 71"|
|Total Capacity (cu.ft.)||16.4 cu.ft.|
|warranty||One year limited manufacture warranty on parts and labour|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Temgam from Great features for a smaller kitchen We bought this 2 months ago and it has been a great addition to our kitchen. Before, we had a fridge with a full door and when you opened it, it blocked the access into the kitchen. With the half doors, this is no longer a problem. We read ahead of time that some had issues with the seal on the top, left door not working properly, but we have not had any issues. Also, we love that it isn't very deep (counter depth), so no more losing items in the back and finding them after they have spoiled. One thing it lacks is a deli drawer for meat and cheese, ect.
Date published: 2019-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ginny from Clean, slick look Because I have a small kitchen I decided to go with a counterdepth refrigerator. Not having exterior handles was a plus. I was was worried about not having enough interior storage,but there is plenty of room. I finally found the right appliance at the right price .
Date published: 2019-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by tad1766 from Perfect Fit We've had this refrigerator since Thanksgiving, and it has been the perfect fit for our home and family. We love the counter-depth design and the bottom freezer. The adjustable door shelves make it easy to store condiments, drinks, or whatever else we need.
Date published: 2019-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sallymac from So far so good Have had this refrig about a month and have no complaints. Very stylish. It is more compact than my 18 cubic inch refrig. And I swear it seems like I have more room and every thing is so organized!
Date published: 2019-01-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Junior from Love the look. Please with my purchase. Bought two months ago and I am please with my purchase and the performance of the refrigerator.
Date published: 2019-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vito from The design and features aware great. Keeps the food great and has plenty of storage and the freezer is great.
Date published: 2019-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by maryb from inside room Love the inside plenty of space, and the lighting is great
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by SusieT from I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this refrigerator! I was looking for a counter depth, NOT french door, refrigerator that would fit where a double wall oven was removed. The old refrigerator was inside precious pantry space I coveted for a stackable washer/dryer. Taking out the old ovens, and finding my Haier refrigerator allowed me to accomplish the remodel goals. The refrigerator is large enough for my husband and I to have all the food we need for a couple of weeks without the wasted foods that get lost in a larger unit. The top doors open to easily seen shelves that hold all the fresh foods and leftovers. The bins help in keeping fruits/vegetables fresh. The doors each have enough room for 1/2 gallons of milk and jug of homemade ice tea. The freezer is great also....I especially like the roll out compartment bins. I easily organized one side for ice cubes (I bought additional trays) and ice cream treats below with frozen fruits and veggies or prepared frozen foods on the opposite side. We live in a very rural area so trips to a grocery store is an adventure; but I have found a smaller refrigerator just needs a bit of forming new shopping and meal planning habits....we spend less on food, waste very little, and have absolutely no complaints. We have a solar cabin and the Haier just adds to the efficiency of the home. We live there six months of the year.
Date published: 2019-01-24
We found other products you might like!
Haier 36 inch Manual Clean FreeStanding Gas Range stainless steel HCR6
Special Price $2,774.36 Regular Price $3,099.00
Haier 24 inch 2.0 cu.ft. Free-Standing Range Electric Radiant Manual C ...
Special Price $1,199.00 Regular Price $1,549.00