Lastman’s Bad Boy strives to provide the best delivery system possible for our customers with our fast and efficient delivery personnel. Customers can get free delivery within our trading areas by purchasing $448+ (exact delivery charges can be seen at the checkout). If the product is in stock, Bad Boy will deliver the goods within 5 days. The specific delivery date is dependent upon the shipping location and customer requests. If the product is not in stock, the estimated delivery time is 3-6 weeks (some exceptions apply). In addition, our customers have the option of picking up their products from any of our locations, free of cost. For further details on our deliver procedures and placements within your home please visit DELIVERY & PICK UP
Haier 33 in. W 16.4 cu. ft. Quad French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel HRQ16N3BGS
Haier 33 in. W 16.4 cu. ft. Quad French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel HRQ16N3BGS is rated out of 5 by 15.
Get efficient cold storage for all of your favourite foods with this 36" Haier quad-door refrigerator.
Special Price $1,299.00 Regular Price $1,849.00
(Free Shipping Included)
OverviewGet efficient cold storage for all of your favourite foods with this 36" Haier quad-door refrigerator. It has a French-door fridge and 2-door bottom-mount freezer that combine to reduce the amount of cold air that escapes, ensuring foods aren't exposed to wide temperature changes. It has a humidity-controlled crisper drawer, Sabbath mode, and more.
- Four-door design reduces the amount of cold air that escapes when a door is opened, ensuring fresh and frozen foods aren't exposed to wide temperature variations
- French-door style with bottom-mount freezer keeps all of your fresh foods and frequently used items at a convenient height
- 16.4 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room for your favourite fresh and frozen foods
- Fridge has 2 adjustable spill-proof tempered glass shelves for flexible storage and easy cleaning for accidental spills
- High-humidity controlled crisper bins with HCS filters help maintain the freshness of your fruits and vegetables longer
- Quick-cool and quick-freeze capabilities provide extra cooling to rapidly chill refreshments, homemade desserts, and more
- Frost Free system helps prevent ice buildup, which means you don't have to set aside time to regularly defrost the freezer
- LED interior lighting makes it easy to find specific items, even ones buried behind the leftovers
- Electronic touch controls allow for easy adjustment of settings and simple operation
- Stainless steel finish hides fingerprints and smudges, and is easy to maintain
- Counter-depth design sits near-flush with your countertop for a streamlined look
- Sabbath mode allows use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
|Refrigerator Type||French Door|
|Product Dimensions||32.75" x 26.5" x 71"|
|Total Capacity (cu.ft.)||16.4 cu.ft.|
|warranty||One year limited manufacture warranty on parts and labour|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Temgam from Great features for a smaller kitchen We bought this 2 months ago and it has been a great addition to our kitchen. Before, we had a fridge with a full door and when you opened it, it blocked the access into the kitchen. With the half doors, this is no longer a problem. We read ahead of time that some had issues with the seal on the top, left door not working properly, but we have not had any issues. Also, we love that it isn't very deep (counter depth), so no more losing items in the back and finding them after they have spoiled. One thing it lacks is a deli drawer for meat and cheese, ect.
Date published: 2019-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn S from Great for My space\needs I purchased this frig several months ago as an overflow frig in my laundry room. I love it! I would not feel this way if it were my primary refrigerator. Specifically, the freezer space is limited and there are no door shelves. The refrigerator portion does not have a drawer for cheese, lunch meats etc. However, I love the sleekness of this frig and it has no protruding handles which is perfect for my space. For my needs...this refrigerator is great ( and very quiet ).
Date published: 2019-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cool Grandma from Love the size, fits in my small kitchen perfectly. Love the French doors and the size is perfect for my small space. The double freezer doors is so nice, not having to swing so far open. Always have loved the freezer on the bottom too, a great asset for tall people. I did not want "water in the door" like all the fancy models, I just need a good refrigerator at a good price. The only thing I don't like is I cannot put my magnets on the front doors, but I use the sides for those now with my grandkids pictures.
Date published: 2019-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marie from Fit my space perfectly I had a built-in Sub Zero that was in my home since 1985. I needed a refrigerator that was able to fit into this space, only 24 inches deep and up to 36 inches wide. There weren't many options, so I was thrilled to find this one. It is working great and I am very happy with it. I like that there are drawers designed for humidity levels for vegetables and fruit. It is not huge, but is big enough for my needs.
Date published: 2019-03-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Donella27 from Perfect fit We wanted a second refrigerator and it was a tight space in our laundry room,I happened to find this one on the Best Buy site and it’s a perfect fit. I think the only negative is the freezer doesn’t light up when you open the doors but other than that I really like the look and style.
Date published: 2019-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ginny from Clean, slick look Because I have a small kitchen I decided to go with a counterdepth refrigerator. Not having exterior handles was a plus. I was was worried about not having enough interior storage,but there is plenty of room. I finally found the right appliance at the right price .
Date published: 2019-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by tad1766 from Perfect Fit We've had this refrigerator since Thanksgiving, and it has been the perfect fit for our home and family. We love the counter-depth design and the bottom freezer. The adjustable door shelves make it easy to store condiments, drinks, or whatever else we need.
Date published: 2019-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sallymac from So far so good Have had this refrig about a month and have no complaints. Very stylish. It is more compact than my 18 cubic inch refrig. And I swear it seems like I have more room and every thing is so organized!
Date published: 2019-01-31
We found other products you might like!
Haier 36 inch Manual Clean FreeStanding Gas Range stainless steel HCR6
Special Price $1,799.00 Regular Price $3,099.00
Haier 24 inch 2.0 cu.ft. Free-Standing Range Electric Radiant Manual C ...
Special Price $1,299.00 Regular Price $1,549.00