KitchenAid 33 inch 22 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Black Stainless KRFF302EBS
Out of stock
KitchenAid 33 inch 22 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Black Stainless KRFF302EBS is rated out of 5 by 932.
From tall bottles of soda to a large sheet cake, the KitchenAid KRFF302EBS 22.1 cu. ft. French door refrigerator has the flexibility to store all sorts of groceries.
(Free Shipping Included)
OverviewFrom tall bottles of soda to a large sheet cake, the KitchenAid KRFF302EBS 22.1 cu. ft. French door refrigerator has the flexibility to store all sorts of groceries. Its ExtendFresh temperature management system helps maintain ideal storage temperatures, while the Produce Preserver helps keep fruits and vegetables fresher, longer.
More InformationEnergy efficiency in a sophisticated design
- 22.1 cu. ft. total capacity includes 15.66 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 6.45 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Modern French door design gives you the flexibility of opening just one door at a time
- Metallic accents on the shelf trim add a finishing touch that matches the high-gloss interior finish of the fridge
- Stainless steel finish with satin textured handles bring a look of luxury to your kitchen
- ENERGY STAR qualified to help you save on your energy bills
- ExtendFresh temperature management system helps keep your groceries fresh by using sensors in the fridge and freezer
- FreshChill temperature-controlled, full-width pantry allows you to manual adjust of the amount of cold air that enters the drawer so you can store a wide variety of foods without worrying about spoilage
- Max Cool automatically keeps the refrigerator at the optimal temperature when loading groceries, in high-traffic kitchens where the doors are frequently opened, or in higher room temperatures
- Humidity-controlled crispers keep your fruits and vegetables fresh at optimal humidity levels
- SatinGlide system with soft-close equips crisper drawers with ball-bearing rollers and glides so they open and close effortlessly even when fully loaded
- Slide-away split shelf features a retractable front that allows you to fit tall items into your fridge
- Metal wine rack offers storage for up to 4 bottles of wine or 2L containers, and is removable to accommodate other items
- Interior water dispenser keeps fresh, filtered water at your disposal inside the refrigerator
- Automatic ice maker keeps fresh ice handy for cold drinks
- Produce Preserver absorbs ethylene gas emitted from ripening fruits and vegetables to help extend their freshness
- LED lighting gives you a clear view of the contents inside your fridge, while remaining energy efficient and maintenance free
|Refrigerator Type||French Door|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Freezer (cu.ft.)||6.45 cu.ft.|
|Refrigerator (cu.ft.)||15.66 cu.ft.|
|Total Capacity (cu.ft.)||22 cu.ft.|
|Warranty||One year limited manufacture warranty on parts and labour|
|Product Dimension (w x d x h) inch||32.88 x 34.5 x 70.13|
Rated 1 out of 5 by RG from deli drawer doesn't fit [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this 2 weeks ago and after it was delivered, I was putting away my food, and when I opened the deli drawer the top came off in my hands. I called the service department and someone came out. He said he has seen this a few times and ordered an entirely new drawer and brackets. When he came back and opened the box the cover was cracked. The new parts didn't fit either. If you read the reviews for this refrigerator you can see that this is a common complaint. Maybe someone should look into this problem and come up with a much needed fix. I am not happy with Kitchenaide and would never buy another appliance made by you.
Date published: 2017-07-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gmland1 from Not what I expected [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We needed a frig to fit into our existing built in cabinetry. We measured and studied every website, and settled on Kitchenaid because an American product and our family's past history with product. When the frig was delivered, it was just 3/8 of an inch too tall to fit. So I had to pay a carpenter to shave down the cabinet. Very disappointing the dimensions are not exact on website. Also the quality of the interior is not good. The cover of the horizontal drawer in the bottom comes off in my hand nearly every time I use it. It is easy to fix back, but I should not have to. I do like the look of the frig in our kitchen.
Date published: 2016-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Litz from Pretty design [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The space that we have for a refrigerator is limited and so I really thought that I would have to sacrifice features and design when I needed to purchase a new refrigerator. However this is a very attractive refrigerator with features such as full length produce drawer and filtered water dispenser. My only issue so far is that the crisper drawers tend to catch on the humidity control sticks when closing the drawer. When this happens the drawers can be difficult to open. I am concerned that the sticks will eventually break off. Otherwise, I do like the refrigerator and like the way that it looks in kitchen.
Date published: 2016-08-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Supertedhawk from Don't chance it [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this in April, delivered and after 21 hours connected the refrigerator temp finally dropped to 63 degrees. Seller brought a new one several days later, it cooled rapidly to 48 degrees in 4 hours. Couple of days later the freezer door handle came loose. Seller came back in several days tightened handle. Two days later handle came loose again. Several days later seller brought the third unit (all in three weeks) and after unpacking it had a dent in freezer door. After much consultation they determined the door was bad not handle do they took door off 3rd unit and handle from second unit. Three new refrigerators in three weeks. Who would have thought
Date published: 2017-05-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by MAAF from Very organized and customizable! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had a standard side by side fridge that everything fell out of and this one is so much better! I wish there were a few more compartments in the freezer to separate food but it does a great job and the fridge is completely customizable. Literally, every shelf can move where you need it to. One thing I will mention is it is NOT fingerprint resistant. It wipes down easily though. The only other thing to remember is that the doors are easily left open...it has a door alarm, but my kids definitely don't realize when they haven't closed it all the way. We are pleased with this purchase!
Date published: 2017-12-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ellie in the Kitchen from Good Frig [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We moved into a house that had a small opening for the refrigerator and this model fit well. (I owned a larger French-Door KitchenAid in our previous house). I like the style and it's a quiet-running refrigerator. My only disappointment is the poor quality drawers. The tab that controls the humidity on the drawer snapped off in the first week of owning it. The plastic is thin; the drawers don't glide in smoothly. We haven't hooked up the water dispenser yet, but from past experience, I like the KitchenAid interior dispenser because it allows for more storage inside.
Date published: 2015-12-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mary from It's an okay fridge. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this fridge a month ago. While overall I am satisfied with it, I also have a couple of issues. The thing I love most are the French doors. We have a small kitchen and that makes a huge difference. It does not have a deli drawer, but a cold storage drawer at the bottom of the fridge. It is as wide & deep as the fridge, so I tend to lose items in the back of the drawer. It has an ice maker, but you can't adjust the size of ice it makes, & it has jammed up a couple of times. Basically, it's a fridge & it does what I need, but I am not totally thrilled with the overall design.
Date published: 2015-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill & Karin from Perfect fridge for two. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Only one problem area; the two top shelves do not go back against the rear wall, creating a gap of nearly 2 inches, large enough for water bottles and soda cans to fall into. It's easy for small items to be pushed to the rear and fall in the gap. We found two water bottles jammed against the rear wall, luckily they didn't leak. I recommend Kitchen Aid have a "stop" or "ridge" to clip on the rear of these shelves to help prevent items from being pushed off the edge, or, make the shelves 2 inches longer to fill that gap. Otherwise the refrigerator is perfect for us. I really love the water dispenser.
Date published: 2017-01-23