KitchenAid 36 inch 20 cu. ft. wide counter depth french door refrigerator in Black Stainless KRFC300EBS
Out of stock
KitchenAid 36 inch 20 cu. ft. wide counter depth french door refrigerator in Black Stainless KRFC300EBS is rated out of 5 by 2819.
Bring a look of luxury to your kitchen with the KitchenAid KRFC300EBS French door refrigerator.
Special Price $2,999.99 Regular Price $3,599.99
(Free Shipping Included)
OverviewBring a look of luxury to your kitchen with the KitchenAid KRFC300EBS French door refrigerator. This counter-depth fridge keeps your foods optimally fresh thanks to its ExtendFresh temperature management system, Max Cool feature, and FreshChill pantry. Stay hydrated with filtered water from the interior water dispenser.
More InformationEnergy efficiency in a sophisticated, counter-depth design
- 20 cu. ft. total capacity includes 14.38 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 5.62 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Modern French door design gives you the flexibility of opening just one door at a time
- Metallic accents on the shelf trim add a finishing touch that matches the high-gloss interior finish of the fridge
- Satin textured handles and a chrome frame bring a look of luxury to your kitchen
- Stainless steel finish exudes a sleek, modern look
- ENERGY STAR qualified to help you save on your energy bills
- ExtendFresh temperature management system helps keep your groceries fresh by using sensors in the fridge and freezer
- FreshChill temperature-controlled, full-width pantry allows you to manually adjust of the amount of cold air that enters the drawer so you can store a wide variety of foods without worrying about spoilage
- Max Cool automatically keeps the refrigerator at the optimal temperature when loading groceries, in high-traffic kitchens where the doors are frequently opened, or in higher room temperatures
- Humidity-controlled crispers keep your fruits and vegetables fresh at optimal humidity levels
- SatinGlide system with soft-close equips crisper drawers with ball-bearing rollers and glides so they open and close effortlessly even when fully loaded
- Slide-away split shelf features a retractable front that allows you to fit tall items into your fridge
- Metal wine rack offers storage for up to 4 bottles of wine or 2L containers, and is removable to accommodate other items
- Interior water dispenser keeps fresh, filtered water at your disposal inside the refrigerator
- Automatic ice maker keeps fresh ice handy for cold drinks
- Produce Preserver absorbs ethylene gas emitted from ripening fruits and vegetables to help extend their freshness
- LED lighting gives you a clear view of the contents inside your fridge, while remaining energy efficient and maintenance free
|Refrigerator Type||French Door|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Freezer (cu.ft.)||5. 62 cu.ft.|
|Refrigerator (cu.ft.)||14.38 cu.ft.|
|Total Capacity (cu.ft.)||20 cu.ft.|
|Warranty||One year limited manufacture warranty on parts and labour|
|Product Dimension (w x d x h) inch||35.75 x 30.5 x 70.13|
Rated 1 out of 5 by Karen from Failed after 3 weeks - and no repair service avail 1 week!! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Thought i did my research and ordered this - took 10 days to get it. Replaced my 20 year old refrigerator and oven with Kitchen Aid appliances. On Thanksgiving - 3 weeks after purchasing - it was found warm/thawed and control would not work. Food spoiled for 10 people for dinner. Called customer service to please come and check/fix and they cannot come for one week! Unbelievable for a new refrigerator and even worse that it won't even get checked for another week. Unfortunately my 20 year old working refrig was hauled off when I purchased this one. Will not buy or recommend kitchenaid to anyone again.
Date published: 2015-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by LizbethC from lots of space - one huge question [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this in record time as our previous "fridge" just konked out. The ratings were high and the counter-depth was important. We are very pleased with the abundant storage. One huge problem we cannot resolve. Since it has electronic temperature, when we had a surge, the temperature went wonky and the freezer section frosted up. The first time it happened we each blamed one another for accidently leaving the freezer ajar. The second time it happened, within a couple of weeks, we knew there was a problem. But, guess what, there is no solution. You can't put a surge protector behind it.
Date published: 2020-09-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bob from The Refrigerator for You This is possibly the worst refrigerator ever made. The ice cube maker seldom works. It stops working for weeks at a time. It won't maintain ice cream. The freezer light freezes in the off position. It is difficult to open if you can open it at all. It is difficult even to make your own ice cubes. It leaves black grease like particles on the floor of the freezer from the metal runners. The repairman who tried to repair more than 5 times says that Kitchenaid is aware of the ice cube problem and "detuned" the icemaker so it would take longer to make ice. The freezer door has been replaced one time as well as the light and icemaker.
Date published: 2016-08-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Unhappy Customer from Buyer Beware (This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this model 4 months ago. I loved the design and overall dimensions. However, it has never properly worked since it was delivered to my house. The freezer constantly freezes over. The light gets frozen in the freezer and will not come on when the door is opened. I have had four different service visits. The problem is still not fixed. Buyers beware. Do not purchase this product. KitchenAid simply wants to continue to "service" this lemon refrigerator instead of replacing it. Very unhappy with not only this product, but also KitchenAid customer service period...
Date published: 2015-11-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tra63 from Noisy!!!!! I purchased this refrigerator one year ago. The first one was dented, so had to wait two weeks for a replacement. Then, the refrigerator stopped cooling and the freezer became completely frosted. Since that repair, I have had a service person out an additional two times due to the compressor noise. It seems to be constantly running and running loudly! I have been told that this is just the way dual compressor refrigerators operate. I have had lesser expensive and more expensive refrigerators, including built-in refrigerators and have never had this issue. I am very unhappy and dissatisfied and will never buy Kitchenaid again. So
Date published: 2016-10-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anita from Beware (This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Icemaker makes 8 pieces of ice about every hour and a half. Took 2 days to get the ice bin half full. Never improved. Also, what's with crisper bins having fancy sliding humidifier settings when the bins themselves hang open a half inch at the top, even when pushed in as far as possible? Yes, the frig is very pretty and the interior water feature worked well but neither makes up for the fact that the appliance doesn't work properly. The seller sent technicians to inspect/fix it but they agreed it was a lemon so it returned. Shame on you Kitchen Aid. I then opted for a Kenmore Elite.
Date published: 2017-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy in Atlanta from Kitchen Refresh with KitchenAid and JennAir [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My wife and I, after a lot research decided to refresh our kitchen with JennAir ranges/exhaust and a KitchenAid refrigerator. We couldn't be happier. Btw: We purchased this after 5 short years of a competing brand's early failure. One feature trhat I love is the water dispenser on the inside. Great idea since every refrigerator fails at the water line to the external water dispenser. One last bit of info, research your refrigeration purchase and stay clear of horizontal compressors. They fail fast and you might as well ditch the 'frig. There are two very well known brands that use this configuration.
Date published: 2018-06-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leah from Perfect for fresh food devotees! This frig is not only beautiful, it is well designed to keep food visible to avoid pushing items to the back and letting food go unnoticed and unused. The water spout is inside left-- this has not worked well for my small kitchen as the left door backs to a wall making it awkward to release the water. I have the 24" counter depth model, perfect for a single person or couple. The freezer is also small-- probably not enough space for a family. Finally, the finish is a bit persnickety and requires a specialized stainless steel cleaner, Cerama Bryte is great, just don't use the quick wipes, they are worthless. This frig is beautiful and worth the effort!
Date published: 2016-03-06