Whirlpool 24 inch 47 dBA Stainless Steel Tub Dishwasher with Third Level Rack in Black WDT970SAHB
Find room for your dishes with this stainless steel dishwasher. Take advantage of 37% more rack space with the third level rack, then choose the Sensor cycle and let your dishwasher pick the right cycle for you. Get an even better clean with the TotalCoverage spray arm and finish up with dry dishes thanks to the stainless steel tub.
- Third level rack take advantage of 35% more rack space to load more dishes and get extra room for hard to fit items.
- TotalCoverage spray arm cleans with twice the jets for more coverage while a smarter sequence of spray patterns from multiple nozzles hits your dishes with increased water pressure.
- Sensor cycle automatically get the right wash and dry settings for each load with two sensors that measure temperature, soil level and load size during prewash and the wash cycle.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle cleans dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour.
- Tap Touch controls, Clean these controls as easily as you use them.
- Soil sensor determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- In-door silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes.
- Folding tines secure dishes during the wash cycle or fold down to create space for larger items.
- Sani Rinse option sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Stainless Steel Tub promotes drying by retaining heat from wash and rinse cycles. Plus, it cools faster than the dishes so moisture can condensate on the interior walls and not the dishes.
- Use the Normal Cycle for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Heavy Cycle takes care of heavily soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- Soak & Clean cycle lets you presoak and wash in one cycle so stuck-on food dissolves away without any extra steps.
- High Temperature Wash Option gives items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes a more thorough clean.
- Heated Dry Option lets you use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
- Extended Dry Option increases the cycle time for excellent drying performance.
- Cycle Status Indicator has a full lit display that glows for wash, drain, drying, sanitized and clean along with the time in hours and minutes so there's no need to guess when your dishes will be ready.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Industry's best selling dishwasher brand
- Hidden Electronic Controls
- Exterior White Status Light
- True Hold Door with Towel Bar Handle
- Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispensers with Rinse Aid Level Indicator
- Upper Rack: 2 Position Removable Adjustable Nylon Rack, Cushion-Tip Tines with 1 Plastic Cup Shelf and 2 Fold-Down Tines
- Lower Rack: Nylon Rack with Cushion-Tip Tines
- Third Rack: Adjustable Removable Nylon Rack with Single Channel Rails
- AnyWare™ Silverwre/Utility Basket with Cover that can be placed in Rack or Door
- 3 Washarms
- Removable Filter Wash System
- CEE Tier I Rated, ENERGY STAR® Qualified, NSF® Certified, UL Certified
|Dishwasher Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Certified||Energy Star Certified|
|Product Dimensions||24.5"D x 23.88"W x 34.5"H|
|Silence Rating||47 dBA|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections||1-Hour Wash, Heavy, Normal, Sensor Wash, Soak & Clean|
|Dishwasher Option Selections||1-24 Hour Delay, Control Lock, Extended Dry, Heated Dry, Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5-Mar|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|