Whirlpool 24 inch 51 dBA Dishwasher with Fan Dry in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Finish WDT730PAHZ
Get the right clean for your dishes with this stainless steel dishwasher. Choose the Sensor cycle and let your stainless steel dishwasher pick the right cycle for you, or clean dishes in half the time with the 1-hour wash cycle. Top things off with cabinet-dry dishes thanks to fan dry that uses a fan to pull in fresh, dry air.
- Sensor cycle lets you automatically get the right wash and dry settings for each load with two sensors that measure temperature, soil level and load size during prewash and the wash cycle.
- Fan Dry lets you get cabinet-dry dishes straight from the dishwasher with a fan to push out moist air while helping pull in fresh, dry air.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle cleans dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour.
- Soil sensor determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- Fingerprint resistant finish available in sunset bronze, black stainless steel and stainless steel; easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Manually raise or lower the adjustable upper rack two inches to better fit tall items.
- Sani Rinse option sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Keep the inside looking clean with a stainless steel interior door and dark gray plastic tub that masks stains.
- Use the Normal Cycle for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Heavy Cycle takes care of heavily soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- Soak & Clean cycle lets you presoak and wash in one cycle so stuck-on food dissolves away without any extra steps.
- High Temperature Wash Option gives items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes a more thorough clean.
- Heated Dry Option lets you use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
- Cycle Status Indicator has a full lit display that glows for wash, drain, drying, sanitized and clean along with the time in hours and minutes so there's no need to guess when your dishes will be ready.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Industry's best selling dishwasher brand.
- Hidden Electronic Controls
- Exterior White Status Light
- True Hold Door with Towel Bar Handle
- Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispensers with Rinse Aid Level Indicator
- Upper Rack: Adjustable Nylon Rack with Single Channel Rails, Cushion-Tip Tines and 1 Plastic Cup Shelf
- Lower Rack: Nylon Rack with Rollers, Cushion-Tip Tines with 1 Fold Down Row and a Split & Fit™ Silverware/Utility Basket with Cover
- Removable Filter Wash System
- CEE Tier I Rated, ENERGY STAR® Qualified, NSF® Certified, UL Certified
|Dishwasher Tub Material||Plastic|
|Energy Star Certified||Energy Star Certified|
|Product Dimensions||24.5"D x 23.88"W x 34.5"H|
|Product Color||Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Finish|
|Silence Rating||51 dBA|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections||1-Hour Wash, Heavy, Normal, Sensor Wash, Soak & Clean|
|Dishwasher Option Selections||1-24 Hour Delay, Control Lock, Heated Dry, Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5-Mar|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|