Whirlpool 24 inch 11.3 cu. ft. wide bottom mount refrigerator in stainless steel URB551WNGZ
Whirlpool 24 inch 11.3 cu. ft. wide bottom mount refrigerator in stainless steel URB551WNGZ is rated out of 5 by 12.
This 11.3 cu.ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator with flat, smooth reversible doors is designed to fit small spaces.
Special Price $1,449.99 Regular Price $1,699.99
(Free Shipping Included)
OverviewGet better organization with the Bottom-Mount Refrigerator. This 11.3 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator with flat, smooth reversible doors is designed to fit small spaces. Up-front electronic controls with Max Cool/Fast Cool options ensure optimal cooling when you need it most. You'll be able to effortlessly organize your fresh foods in the 4 interior shelves and 3 door bins in this easy-to-organize refrigerator.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified to exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills
- Adjust the refrigerator's settings with Cabinet Edge Electronic Controls that are out of the way but still easy to access, clearing up even more space for groceries
- Advanced dual cooling technology creates the right environments in the refrigerator and the freezer thanks to sensors that monitor and automatically adjust the temperature and humidity levels
- No Frost Freezer Compartment eliminates the need for defrosting by providing chilled air circulation around the storage areas to prevent ice from forming
- Get edge-to-edge storage that's easy to clean with Frameless Glass Shelves
- Easily store foods like meats or wide platters in the Full-Depth Refrigerator Drawer with Removable Side Compartment. Plus, you can keep grab-and-go items in the removable side compartment to keep things separate and accessible
- Full-Width Door Bins let you store shorter items like condiment jars and canned drinks; A Tall Items Door Bin with Adjustable Separator fits tall and slender items and the adjustable separator moves side to side to adapt space for items as needed
- A slim, urban design that's 24" wide and 76" tall accommodates small spaces, while an 11.3 cu. ft. capacity provides enough room for all of the essentials
- Use the large opening of either full-depth freezer drawer to store wide items, then move top drawer's adjustable separator side to side to adapt space for items as needed
- Resist fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean. Available in Black Stainless and Stainless Steel colors
- LED lighting lets you see food in a more natural light that makes it easier to find
- Install your refrigerator and freezer doors on either side of the unit to better accommodate unique spaces
- Get plenty of convenient storage for foods like butter or cheese in the Full-Width Butter Compartment
- Counter Depth Design fits virtually flush with the countertop, providing up to 6 inches of additional kitchen space
- Store up to 5 full-size wine bottles with the removable wine rack, then adjust it to wherever it fits best in your refrigerator
- Take advantage of even more convenient storage that can go anywhere in the refrigerator with the Removable Store-N-Serve Storage Container
|Refrigerator Type||Bottom Freezer|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Energy Star Certified||Energy Star Certified|
|Product Color||Stainless Steel|
|Freezer (cu.ft.)||3.43 cu.ft.|
|Refrigerator (cu.ft.)||11.3 cu.ft.|
|Total Capacity (cu.ft.)||24 cu.ft.|
|Warranty||One year limited manufacture warranty on parts and labour|
|Product Dimension (w x d x h) inch||23.5 x 27.94 x 74.5|
Rated 3 out of 5 by Travel for therapy from Looks beautiful Love the look and the smaller width allows for more usable space in the room. However, only 2 drawers in the freezer are really functional as the top drawer has no full back so only accommodates about 2 inches of 'stuff'. Can only use 2 shelves in the refrigerator section if you want to put a gallon of milk or 2 liter bottle soda on a shelf. Hanging wine rack (if you are a wine drinker) takes the space up. We had to take out a shelf and the wine rack. Low cu feet in refrigerator and freezer considering the height. Did not easily replace my old Maytag (10.7 cu ft and 4.2 cu ft). I would buy it again, however, to increase the space in the room.
Date published: 2019-02-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by Emily P from DO NOT PURCHASE This fridge came with my condo and has caused issues for years. In 2020, the fridge was a year old and I began having issues with the alarm sounding randomly throughout the day/night (3 a.m. even). Once the alarm went off the fridge would stop running/cooling. After many visits from technicians, Whirlpool replaced the fridge. A year later, I'm now experiencing the exact same issue all over again. Funny enough, just a month outside of the warranty. This product has caused much frustration and concern. I can't leave for the weekend without thinking about if my fridge has turned off.
Date published: 2021-06-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by AlanM from Poor quality, no service This fridge came with my condo and while it has been working for the past year, the alarm goes off at all hours but there is no information about what's wrong and the manual doesn't explain. Now, the freezer is just a couple of degrees below freezing instead of -18 even though I now have it on the lowest setting, so I need service. It is impossible to get through to Whirlpool by any means (don't bother with the chat - it's a bad robot!) so I will have to call a local serviceman even though there may be a solution I can manage. I have already replaced the noisy Whirlpool dishwasher that came with my condo and now it looks like I'll have to replace the fridge too.
Date published: 2020-11-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sarah from Not happy with this fridge I bought this fridge almost 4 years ago, for just over the last year an a half, I have been dealing with the random alarm that goes off at all hours - usually between 1-3am. The door is shut so it’s not that alarm, and the temp levels are fine. The door and electrical panel have already been replaced through the warranty company, but the beeping continues. There doesn’t seem to be any solution to this issue and it’s driving me nuts. I would NOT recommend this fridge to anyone. I am very unhappy with the the appliance and equally so with the service in an effort to repair the problem.
Date published: 2021-05-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Annoyed from Don't buy this fridge. I bought my first fridge (this model) 2 years ago, and I am on my third replacement. The issue is the alarm that goes off at random hours (usually middle of the night), for no reason anyone can find. I've had several repairmen in, and had everything that can be replaced, replaced. I've had my electrical panel checked (was fine), and had the outlet replaced. I am now waiting for a repairman to come in and check it again. Other than this annoying, unacceptable issue, I actually like the fridge!!
Date published: 2021-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patio! from Love this model! I am very pleased with this fridge. It has a clean sleek look. Keeps things nice and cold. Perfect for someone who is single! Only thing is there were no screws to attach the handles. Need help with this. Thanks.
Date published: 2018-10-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Disappointing Did not work from day one. Would not cool. Currently waiting 2 weeks for replacement. Now have no fridge as we removed previous fridge, which was 20 years old. Hope the new one works
Date published: 2017-04-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by E. A.C from Do not buy!! No service while under warranty. This refridgerator came with my condo. As other reviewers have indicated (search the model number reviews on Whirlpool), the alarm beeps at you at all hours of the day and night, preventing you from even getting more than a few hours of sleep. Whirlpool and Coast Appliances has taken almost half a year to address this issue and it has gone nowhere. I am aware of many negative reviews for this fridge and understand a large percentage of this model has had issues and required servicing. Many refridgerator parts from this model (such as the doors), have been left in the garbage disposal room in our condominium. I am currently writing this after having been woken up twice to the alarm at 2am and again at 6am just this morning. I believe they are hoping that I'll just replace the fridge myself after pushing me to the limits. I will be reviewing my rights and legal options as a consumer this week as this has affected my daily life and living. Coast Appliances keeps saying they are following up with Whirlpool however it was gotten me nowhere.
Date published: 2021-03-11